Spring is coming
Spring is coming
Birdies build your nests
Sticks and feathers
All together
Each one do your best
Spring is coming
Spring is coming
Flowers are coming too
Roses, Lillies, Daffodilly's
All come shining through
Mornings are filled with the excitement and anticipation of the coming Spring
Our circle times are joyous with new songs about flowers, gardens, sprouting seeds, warmer weather, and baby animals.
We will gather the families together again soon when weather and health have stabilized a bit.
This past week I have included important information in your child's bag regarding Community Supported Agriculture, a good foods list, and a refreshing article about television and the young child. I hope you will find these inspiring and helpful. It is crucial that we all work together to make sure our little ones are getting the right immunity building nutrients to keep us all as healthy as possible. This is a group effort and I am here to work with you to provide the best possible environment for your children. Please let me know if there is anything else I can be doing to help in any way.
With joy and love I wish you all a peaceful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment